|Name of organisation in original language||CIDETEC Surface Engineering|
|Postal address||Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Gipuzkoa, Paseo Miramón 196, 20014 Donostia – San Sebastián (Gipuzkoa)|
|Category||MAM equipment and solution provider|
|Post-processing of MAM components by chemical, electrochemical and/or mechanical processes.
CIDETEC has laboratory scale and semi-industrial scale facilities to provide MAM components with the required quality and or functionalities:
• Surface roughness reduction
• High brightness
• Stress relieve
• Improvement of fatigue behaviour
• Improvement of corrosion behaviour
For this purpose CIDETEC works on the next subjects:
• The optimization of post processing parameters at laboratory scale to meet aesthetic and functional properties.
• Definition of up-scaling parameters for the chemical, electrochemical and/or mechanical treatments to process industrial components produced by MAM technologies.
• Surface characterization (chemical, microstructural, morphological mechanical and corrosion) and validation of the components.
CIDETEC has developed the E-blasting process,
a combination between an electrochemical and a mechanical process that produces flat surfaces with high gloss.